[rabbitmq-discuss] Anybody are using or know about RabbitMQ with Perl ?

lenz norbu09 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 7 01:48:29 GMT 2010

hi, use Net::AMQP::Simple which is only in my github repository in the
moment and a wrapper arount Net::AMQP which by the time could be on
CPAN. i run my own package builds for our environment and have never
pushed my packages to CPAN therefor.

have a look at http://github.com/norbu09 for some related
repositories, play with that and drop me a line if you need help. i
use RabbitMQ quite a bit from perl and it works quite nicely for me.
in case you want to use it from catalyst i can probably push my
rabbitmq catayst controller somewhere.

cheers
lenz

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Gustavo Aquino
<aquino.gustavo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Anybody here are using or know library Net::RabbitMQ to Perl ?
> Well for me it doesn't work fine, I don't know why but It's work just for
> send a simple message but if I use the same code but put a simple loop
> (foreach) it stop to work.
> Regards.
> Gustavo Aquino

iWantMyName.com