[rabbitmq-discuss] Error while Running RabbitMQ along with pluggins BQL and Shovel

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:00:53 GMT 2010

Hi Seema,

It turns out there were two problems in play here. Firstly, as Matthew said
in his emails, you'll also need the erlang-rfc4627 package. You'll also need
to pull in the latest change for rabbitmq-bql, since unfortunately a change
in the erlang client resulted in the plugin breaking. I've corrected this,
and after being able to reproduce the problem before, it is now working for
me.

Cheers,
Paul.