[rabbitmq-discuss] Garbage Collection Problem in Consumer

Gustavo Aquino aquino.gustavo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:31:50 GMT 2010

Seema,

You can't control when your GC will run, if you declare this objects into
loop and don't are using hash tables or maps to reutilize it, so it will
be eligible to GC automatically, because your life cycle over in next loop.

Today I have a consumer in Java consuming about 1.000 m/s and never used
more than 15Mb and this objects never go throw eden memory, if you don't
forward this objects created inside consumer loop, this objects will be
automatic eligible for GC but GC don't run immediately you need to wait.

Can you post your consumer code ?