[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ JSON-RPC test in 2.2.0-1

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Dec 2 13:47:49 GMT 2010

On 01/12/10 18:45, Ben Bennett wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to get the sample json rpc tests working on three
> different systems in which all do not work.

Damn, we added a dependency and forgot to document it on the plugins
page. You also need amqp_client.ez. That's fixed now. Thanks for the bug
report :)

That certainly accounts for the error you're seeing on the second box.
The first one sounds more like no Javascript is getting served to the
browser - can you do the usual clear cache etc dance, and check for
Javascript errors?

You may also want to investigate
https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbit-socks for RabbitMQ-to-the-browser -
it's newer and a bit cruder ATM but the fundamental approach is mroe
sound and it probably has more of a future.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ