[rabbitmq-discuss] erlang client blowing chunks

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 31 22:38:19 BST 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 04:32:25PM -0500, Jon Brisbin wrote:
> Tried checking out the 2.0 tag and I'm getting a different error this time:

I suspect that in the course of checking out the erlang client, it's
also brought down the server sources as well, which must also be on the
v2.0.0 revision. Sadly the erlang client can't be built without the
sources for the broker being around, though this is some I hope we'll
fix in the future.

Thus in the rabbitmq-server directory, please also do an
hg up -C rabbitmq_v2_0_0 && make clean

then the same in the erlang client, and then everything should build and
work correctly.

Apologies for how convoluted this all is.

Matthew