[rabbitmq-discuss] Problems with SSL support

Alexandru Scvortov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 24 09:46:47 BST 2010

> It's been fixed in the default branch and will make it into the next
> release.

For clarification, we got SSL running completely in the .NET client on
Mono.  On Windows, the certificate validation still fails, so your only
chance is to set {verify, verify_none} in the server config (which would
give you an unauthenticated, encrypted connection).  There's an open bug
for this and we're working on it.