[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 1.8.1 Stomp adaptor badmatch

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Aug 23 17:45:32 BST 2010

On 23/08/10 17:35, Tim Child wrote:
> Awesome just what I wanted. For future reference, I needed the
> packages - cdbs debhelper xmlto.

Ah, should have mentioned that...

> Only thing I have noticed is that I don't have the commands
> "rabbitmq-activate-plugins   rabbitmq-deactivate-plugins"

In the upcoming version of rabbitmq-server, those commands don't exist
any more. Restarting the server will automatically activate plugins.
Remove the plugins from the plugins directory and restart to deactivate
them. A list of activated plugins is written into
/var/log/rabbitmq/startup_log.

Cheers, Simon