[rabbitmq-discuss] Authenticate client using certificate only

jiri at krutil.com jiri at krutil.com
Wed Aug 18 15:43:47 BST 2010

Matthias,

> I've filed a bug for it. But I don't expect we'll work on this any
> time soon. Perhaps you could try coming up with a patch?

I have implemented cert-based authentication for SSL connections as a
configurable alternative to user/password authentication. If enabled,
the client cert subject's Common Name is used as user name (no
password is verified).

How do I turn this into a patch you could review and maybe include in
one of the future releases?

Cheers
Jiri