[rabbitmq-discuss] Query for asynchronous acknowledgment

vivek agarwal koolvivek2006 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:57:33 BST 2010

Hi,

As I find through my experiments on RabbitMQ, while consuming a message and
acknowledging the same, I have to do them through the same channel objects.

So, the thing is, I cannot transfer a message to different machine to
process it,  before I acknowledge.

Am I correct on this? If so, is there any way or future plan to acknowledge
a message, by just the delivery tag, or some other tag, which does not needs
to know of which channel it was received from?

Thanks,
Vivek