[rabbitmq-discuss] New Persister merged into default

Srijanani Srinivasan srijanani.s at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:57:16 BST 2010

Can you guys tell me more about the new persister that is going to be
released? We are currently using RabbitMQ in our applications and using all
persistent messages.  But we have noticed that when we have like say
millions of messages in the queue, the server goes down which is not
desired. Does the new persister target these issues? It will be helpful for
me to know.

Thanks!
Jan