[rabbitmq-discuss] Silverlight application with RabbitMQ

Aernouts Jens aernouts_jens at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 21:05:06 BST 2010

Hi everyone,

I didn't test the STOMP plugin or the new AMQP version yet, so I can't give
new information about it. However, thank you guys for all the feedback. I'm
going to test it after finishing the Silverlight client.
I used all my time working on that and it finally seems to work. I ran the
tests that where delivered with the client and they're all working (except
the tests that didn't even work in the original project). After that, I ran
some example projects, and they're also working. Like I said before, I
commented out the things we don't need (XML things, SSL, ...), so they
aren't working yet. These functions will be fixed afterwards.
About the version: It was simple to change the version by adding the version
number in the AssemblyInfo.cs file.
About the PublicKeyToken: Well, that's what I thought before... However,
thanks for that.
When I finish the project, I'll send it to you and in the meantime, I'll
keep you posted.
Next week I'm on collegetrip, so there won't be any updates...

Kind Regards

Jens Aernouts - Student Bachelor of Applied Engineering @ Artesis University
College of Antwerp