[rabbitmq-discuss] New persister (bug21673) crashed

Scott White scottblanc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 02:15:32 BST 2010

Hi Matthew --

Sorry for the delay in responding. I believe it was a long running queue and
I don't recall anyone doing anything special with that queue at that time.
Bizarrely, the queue did recover itself eventually although another
developer told me about it and I was not there when it happened. Sorry to be
short on details. If it happens again and I have more information, I will
share it with you.

cheers,
SCott