[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-shovel

Mark Lin mlin at admob.com
Thu Apr 22 19:40:18 BST 2010

Thank you!  It turns out my vhost name actually has "/" in the name. So I was specifying the wrong vhost name all along.  I guess since the default  vhost is "/", I was looking at it like uri, so I had to create vhost preceded by "/".

Always helpful to have another pair of eyes looking at the problem.

Two quick questions, is it possible to define multiple queue.bind in the same declaration?  This is to shovel traffic from multiple exchanges.    And can we use the Most-Recently-Declared-Queue in the resource definition and NOT have it persistent so if shovel dies, the queue dies with it instead of accumulate messages?

Thanks again,
Mark, happy shoveling.