[rabbitmq-discuss] New persister (bug21673) crashed

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Sun Apr 18 17:28:51 BST 2010

Hi Scott,

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 08:50:14AM -0700, Scott White wrote:
> I am running the new persister and after running fine for several
> weeks, it
> crashed last night. Please see crash low below. I'm not sure how to
> interpret this, any ideas what the problem might be?

Yes, it recovered more off disk than it was expecting to. I have no idea
how that could happen, but quite a lot of code around there has changed
around the easter weekend, which is after the revision you're running.

I'm afraid there's nothing more I can suggest other than pulling,
updating to the latest and working from there.

Such a shame that it crashes as it's tidying up given that the queue is
being deleted!

Please let us know if you can repeat the crash either on the old
revision (in which case I'll be able to figure out if it's fixed on the
current head of bug21673), or on the current head.

Matthew