[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ-backed tomcat cloud session manager

Jon Brisbin jon.brisbin at npcinternational.com
Fri Apr 9 18:32:23 BST 2010

I updated a new virtual cloud-related blog I started this week with a post describing how I approach the problem of maintaining active tomcat sessions within a "cloud" architecture of tcServer (tomcat 6.0) instances.

I tried to lay out, in excruciating detail, my thoughts on distributed membership and how I approached that particular sticky wicket.

I personally think this has some potential to get traction in the community. I hope so. I'd like to get some help on some of this stuff since I'm basically a one-man-band here as far as cloud computing goes.

Non-multicast Tomcat Session Clustering with RabbitMQ:
http://jbrisbin.wordpress.com/

Jon Brisbin
Portal Webmaster
NPC International, Inc.