[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ-based vcloud session clustering

Philippe Kirsanov pkirsanov at 38studios.com
Wed Apr 7 19:47:14 BST 2010

That just a general question of server topology.
For running on cloud we should be able to throw in more machines (e.g.
using RightScale) and server farm should recognize that and use
additional resources to host more queues, maybe even exactly same queues
as exist on other brokers for the sake of scalability; end then
publishers and consumers should load balance those queues on different
brokers.