[rabbitmq-discuss] Steady performance degradation

Philippe Kirsanov pkirsanov at 38studios.com
Fri Sep 25 23:07:10 BST 2009

I noticed that in example you create connection for every
consumer/producer.
I'm using just one connection and different channels for every consumer.
I read somewhere that it's best practice to have one connection/multiple
channels per server. Is this true or it's better to have separate
connection for every channel? This might result in lots of connection to
broker.