[rabbitmq-discuss] is prefetch count available in erlang rabbitmq client

Mark mark.geib at echostar.com
Thu Sep 17 19:56:54 BST 2009

I would like to limit the number of commands an instance of a worker is
allowed to have that is un-acked at a time, to say one. So that each
worker is allowed to receive, via a subscription, a single message,
completely process it and then ack the message in order to receive the
next one.

Setting the prefetch count to one sounds like that will do what I need,
but I have not found how to do this in the erlang client. Is it there.?

I am using the erlang client that was tagged at the time of the rabbitmq
1.6.0 release.

Thanks,
Mark.

--
Principal Engineer
Cheyenne Software Engineering

PGP fingerprint:6DFC 389D 9796 0188 92E5 58F5 34C5 6B47 D091 76FD