[rabbitmq-discuss] Monitoring an AMQP Exchange/Queue in Java...Problem with passive creation

Boisson, Franck Franck.Boisson at mlp.com
Thu Sep 17 11:30:40 BST 2009

Hey Ben,

Unfortunately I do not have any logs from the rabbitmq server for the
moment. The problem occure every day but I still don't know how to
reproduce it so I will have to wait until the next crash to send you
some logs.

All I know for the moment is that, on the Java side, the problem occure
during the temporary channel creation (tmpChannel =
this.amqpMainConnection.createChannel();). It do not raise any error but
it return null (wich raise after that a nullPointerException on my
program).

Franck