[rabbitmq-discuss] java client library

aniruddh narayan aniruddh.narayan at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 8 05:44:06 BST 2009

Hi
I copied the file "Helloserver.java " from the
C:\rabbitmq-java-client-1.6.0\test\src\com\rabbitmq\examples onto my c
drive and i am able to compile the file and two class file
HelloServer.class and HelloServer$1.class file are created in my c
drive......but as soon as i run it with the command..

C:\>javac HelloServer.java

C:\>java HelloServer
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: HelloServer

also i tried running it with the command:
java com.rabbitmq.examples.Helloserver
but the problem continues .......

also i checked out my version of java......its 1.5.0_09....is this the
 hitch???
thanks
aniruddh

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/