[rabbitmq-discuss] Performance degrades with increasing queue depth

Aisha Fenton aisha.fenton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:48:17 BST 2009

Hi Paolo,

> the code provided for the publisher actually does seem likely to
> produce the channel leak

I made the suggested change, and it made no difference.

I have changed the test code to use tmm1-amqp (another Ruby AMQP
library) and I'm now getting 2000mps, and no degradation on deep queues.
So, for me at least, problem solved!

Chris (author of Bunny I believe?), maybe you can shed some light on
something I'm doing wrong with how I'm using Bunny?

Ash