[rabbitmq-discuss] java client library

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 09:13:49 BST 2009

Aniruddh,

Perhaps you're attempting to use the source code distribution without having
built it?

The quickest way to get going would be to download both the source code and
binary packages. Assuming that you're in the directory containing
HelloServer.java, and that you've unpacked the binary distribution (ie
http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/rabbitmq-java-client/v1.6.0/rabbitmq-java-client-bin-1.6.0.zip)
into C:\rabbitmq-java-client-bin-1.6.0, then you'd execute the command:
  javac -classpath
C:\rabbitmq-java-client-bin-1.6.0\rabbitmq-client.jar;C:\rabbitmq-java-client-bin-1.6.0\commons-io-1.2.jar
HelloServer.java

Paul.