[rabbitmq-discuss] possible meet-up in SF next week?

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 21:51:15 BST 2009

Hi all,

Apologies for the cross post.

I'm going to be in SF late next week and would love to schedule a
Pubsub meet-up with anyone interested in Pubsub of any kind:
PubSubHubBub, XEP-60, AMQP and RabbitMQ.

My ideal time would be Friday Sep 11th, after 4pm, over a beer.  But,
I could do Thursday from c.7:30pm if Fridays are bad for people.  [ Or
possibly even Wednesday ]

If you are interested please contact me off-list to avoid cluttering
inboxes further.  I'll post a plan once it's clear.

Cheers,

alexis