[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq node down..

tracey eubanks traceye at pmamediagroup.com
Thu Oct 29 19:10:22 GMT 2009

Hey Paul,
Here's the output when the server starts;
sudo rabbitmq-server

+---+   +---+
|   |   |   |
|   |   |   |
|   |   |   |
|   +---+   +-------+
|                   |
| RabbitMQ  +---+   |
|           |   |   |
|   v1.7.0  +---+   |
|                   |
+-------------------+
AMQP 8-0
Copyright (C) 2007-2009 LShift Ltd., Cohesive Financial Technologies
LLC., and Rabbit Technologies Ltd.
Licensed under the MPL.  See http://www.rabbitmq.com/

node          : rabbit at mymac
app descriptor: /usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/rabbitmq-server-1.7.0/
scripts/../ebin/rabbit.app
home dir      : /Users/administrator
cookie hash   : F0FO97xqCdIRZ5FhimfiDg==
log           : /var/log/rabbitmq/rabbit.log
sasl log      : /var/log/rabbitmq/rabbit-sasl.log
database dir  : /var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia/rabbit

starting database             ...done
starting core processes       ...done
starting recovery             ...done
starting persister            ...done
starting guid generator       ...done
starting builtin applications ...done
starting TCP listeners        ...done
starting SSL listeners        ...done

broker running

This is from /var/log/rabbitmq/rabbit.log;
=INFO REPORT==== 29-Oct-2009::12:35:48 ===
disk_log: repairing "/var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia/rabbit/
rabbit_persister.LOG" ...

=INFO REPORT==== 29-Oct-2009::12:35:48 ===
Repaired persister log - 1 recovered, 0 bad

=INFO REPORT==== 29-Oct-2009::12:35:48 ===
Rolling persister log to "/var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia/rabbit/
rabbit_persister.LOG.previous"

=INFO REPORT==== 29-Oct-2009::12:35:48 ===
started TCP Listener on 0.0.0.0:5672

Thanks