[rabbitmq-discuss] What does "beta" mean for RabbitMQ?

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 20:22:52 BST 2009

Uwe

We are still discussing this.  The current proposal we are looking at,
is to radically simplify the release status descriptions.  We may
provide an orthogonal statement concerning 'which version to use' that
politely explains that each release - while QAd to a high standard -
is still ipso facto novel, in order to ward conservative adopters off
being among the very first to use it.

alexis