[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-stomp connection stats?

sonicsnes nabble at sonicsnes.net
Thu Oct 15 23:27:28 BST 2009

After thinking about it more, I think I may be able to get away with a queue
list. I can just force each stomp client to subscribe to a unique queue when
it connects (with its own IP address in the name), then request a queue list
from the server side. Then, when the stomp client disconnects,
rabbitmq-stomp automatically deletes the unique queue automagically.

Thanks for the input.