[rabbitmq-discuss] RQL plugin installation issue

L'ami Nuscule ami.nuscule at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:56:56 BST 2009

Here are the very last lines of the make command (i'm on ubuntu 9.04):

Archive: rabbit_common.ez
creating: rabbit_common/
creating: rabbit_common/include/
inflating: rabbit_common/include/rabbit_framing.hrl
inflating: rabbit_common/include/rabbit.hrl
inflating: rabbit_common/include/rabbit_framing_spec.hrl
creating: rabbit_common/ebin/
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_binary_parser.beam
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/gen_server2.beam
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_basic.beam
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_framing_channel.beam
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_heartbeat.beam
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_writer.beam
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_framing.beam
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_channel.beam
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_misc.beam
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_binary_generator.beam
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_common.app
inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_reader.beam

inflating: rabbit_common/ebin/rabbit_net.beam

erlc -I include -pa build/deps/amqp_client/ebin -pa build/deps/
rabbit_common/ebin -o ebin -Wall +debug_info -pa ebin src/leex.erl
erl -I -pa ebin -noshell -eval 'ok = leex:file("src/
command_lexer.xrl",[{outdir,"src"}]), halt().'
Parsing file src/command_lexer.xrl, contained 43 rules.
NFA contains 265 states, DFA contains 166 states, minimised to 158
states.
Writing file src/command_lexer.erl, ok
erl -I -pa ebin -noshell -eval '{ok, _} = yecc:file("src/
command_parser"), halt().'
{"init terminating in do_boot",{undef,[{yecc,file,["src/
command_parser"]},{erl_eval,do_apply,5},{erl_eval,expr,5},
{erl_eval,exprs,5},{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}
Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
init terminating in do_boot ()
make[1]: *** [src/command_parser.erl] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/ben/Bureau/rabbitUmbrella/
rabbitmq-public-umbrella/rabbitmq-bql »
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

Should i send the crash.dump ??