[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang client for RabbitMQ 1.7.0?

David Wragg david.wragg at lshift.net
Wed Oct 7 18:33:37 BST 2009

Hi Lynton,

"Lynton Grice" <lynton.grice at logosworld.com> writes:
> It is so awesome that RabbitMQ 1.7 is out now, great stuff!

Thanks!

> What Erlang client can we use with this version? Is their one available yet?

I think the answer is that the latest version in the default branch on
hg.rabbitmq.com should work.  But since the erlang client is not
currently included in our main releases, we haven't yet confirmed
this.  When we do, it will probably get tagged with rabbitmq_v1_7_0,
like the other repositories, to indicate the appropriate version to
use.

David

 [][][] David Wragg       | mail: david.wragg at lshift.net
   [][] Senior Developer  | tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] LShift Ltd        | web: www.lshift.net