[rabbitmq-discuss] the limitation or bug

Alexandre Kalendarev akalend at mail.ru
Tue Oct 6 09:57:49 BST 2009

Hi All,

I create the 100 000 messages and bind to one exchange.
After creating 32 684 queues and bindings I have crush. The log have message:
error{
'EXIT',
  {syslem_limit,
 }
}

If I create 3 node by rabbit_multi (rabbit at myhost, rabbit_1 at myhost & rabbit_2 at myhost) I can to create only 32 684 queues by one node. I have three connections by 5672,5673,5674 ports.

Can I create more that 32 684 queues in one node?
Can RabbitMQ distribute the queues by nodes using one connection.

Alexandre