[rabbitmq-discuss] Producer eating up RAM

Suhail Doshi suhail at mixpanel.com
Mon Oct 5 22:23:51 BST 2009

I have actually traced to the error_logger process:
State: Waiting
Name: error_logger
Spawned as: proc_lib:init_p/5
Spawned by: <0.1.0>
Started: Mon Oct  5 20:22:42 2009
Message queue length: 113
Number of heap fragments: 0
Heap fragment data: 0
Link list: [<0.25.0>, <0.0.0>, {to,<0.25.0>,#Ref<0.0.0.254510>}]
Reductions: 615399844
Stack+heap: 356352655
OldHeap: 285082125
Heap unused: 50293735
OldHeap unused: 285082125
Program counter: 0x00007f49a1b7f108 (io:wait_io_mon_reply/2 + 56)
CP: 0x0000000000000000 (invalid)
arity = 0
=proc:<0.5.0>

Anyone else seen this problem? Seems like an erlang thing not a rabbitmq
thing.

--
http://mixpanel.com
Blog: http://blog.mixpanel.com