[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ SNMP Plugin

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Mon Nov 30 21:37:40 GMT 2009

Scott,

Scott Brooks wrote:
> I'm getting to the last stages of a SNMP plugin to expose the info
> provided by rabbitmqctl.  I've attached the output from some
> snmptable commands.

Very nice. Would you mind posting / pointing us at the MIB?

> LShift: Is there much enthusiasm for having SNMP support builtin to
> rabbit?  Or should I keep pursing the plugin side.

We'd definitely like to see SNMP support shipping with the core broker.
But switching from a plug-in to a core broker component should be
straightforward, so until the code has matured it's probably best to
keep it as a plug-in.

Regards,

Matthias.