[rabbitmq-discuss] Channel.Close w/ subscribed consumers

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Mon Nov 30 21:06:42 GMT 2009

Aman,

Aman Gupta wrote:
> I haven't tested this since rabbit 1.4, so I'm not sure when the
> behavior changed. I'm currently testing with the hg default branch.

Ok. There definitely have been changes in that area since 1.4.

>> Can you send us the complete code to reproduce this?
>
> Sure:

Thanks. I'm not sure when I will find time to look into this. If you
want to progress things in the meantime, it would be really useful to
get a trace of the interactions between the client and the server,
captured with http://www.rabbitmq.com/examples.html#tracer. That will
tell us whether the server is doing anything odd.

Matthias.