[rabbitmq-discuss] Broker Query Language (BQL) crashing

Lynton Grice lynton.grice at logosworld.com
Fri Nov 20 15:17:40 GMT 2009

Hi Matthew,

I just tried you exact recommendations below using the latest default branch
of the server and the version of the BQL you specified, then I created the
EZ files etc (actually put the new versions of the server and BQL you
specified over the one in e FRESH "rabbit umbrella" download).....so that
was my exact config on Windows.

I followed the exact instructions again to install the BQL stuff, activated
the plugins and restarted the server and I still get an error ;-(

C:\soabox\erlang\rabbitmq-public-umbrella\rabbitmq-server\priv\plugins\rabbi
tmq-bql\scripts>bql.bat
BQL> select * from exchanges
{"init terminating in do_boot",{badarg,[{io,format,[<0.29.0>,"BQL execution
failed:~n
~s~n",[{undef,[{rabbit_misc,localnode,[rabbit]},{bql_applicator,appl
y_commands,2},{bql_server,handle_message,1},{bql_server,handle_call,3},{gen_
server,handle_msg,5},{proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}]]},{bql_client,run_comma
nd,
0},{bql_client,execute_shell,0},{bql_client,start,0},{init,start_it,1},{init
,start_em,1}]}}

Any ideas?

Lynton