[rabbitmq-discuss] Cherly

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Nov 12 18:22:14 GMT 2009

Good points. Well, next time we run into a place where a solid LRU cache
is required, we can look into it again... I'm guessing that eventually
we'll need to address the issue of binary deps, but for now we can avoid
them, so we probably should.

Cheers,
  Tony

--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net