[rabbitmq-discuss] list_connections failing

Chris Duncan celldee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:08:05 GMT 2009

Hi Tim,

I did reply to your question about Bunny on GitHub. I asked if you
could show me some code so that I can try to help. I'm not sure what
you are trying to do that is causing a problem, therefore it's very
difficult to come up with sensible suggestions. Although I have
forgotten to update the Bunny Readme to say that it can be used with
RabbitMQ 1.7.0, I use it with 1.7.0 all the time.

Regards,

Chris