[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ new Persister

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Mon Nov 9 14:01:00 GMT 2009

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 07:57:33AM -0600, Kalpesh wrote:
> Thanks Matthew for the status!! Is there any mailing list that I can follow
> to be updated when its available for beta or this is the list where you guys
> will announce it.

There is no mailing list, and it's actually unlikely we'll make a public
announcement of it before a release. Mainly this is because once it's
made it through QA and we've merged it into our default branch it's very
likely we'll do a full release of rabbit at that stage. Until it's been
through our own internal code review, the odds of there being bugs in
the code is higher, and we'd rather not waste our users' time with them
testing code that we don't yet have full confidence in.

Matthew