[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ new Persister

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Mon Nov 9 10:51:29 GMT 2009

Hi Kalpesh,

Many people have been asking about the new persister and we are fully
aware of how eagerly it is being awaited by the community. It is not
finished yet and the code is not feature complete yet, so you would only
be wasting your time to test it.

The last thing we want to do is to rush through to the end of it and
release a half baked solution that has faults in it and does not behave
as advertised. That would be bad for everyone. Thus it'll be at least a
few weeks before it's even feature complete, and then it has to go
through QA too.

Matthew