[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ new Persister

Kalpesh kpatel at egnyte.com
Mon Nov 9 01:41:02 GMT 2009

Hello Matthew,

We are looking forward for the new persister that RabbitMQ team is working
on. We are currently using Rabbit in a low volume scenario, now we are
planning to use it for a high volume scenario. We can't afford to lose any
messages,  currently Rabbit runs out of memory if we overfed it and then it
crashes. The only way to not lose message is to store it in some db or
filesystem and than push it to Rabbit just for distribution to consumers.

Is there any way we can get access to the new persister code? I would be
happy to do some tests on it.

Thanks

-Kalpesh

Kalpesh Patel