[rabbitmq-discuss] testing RabbitMQ under high load

Igor Goryachev igor at goryachev.org
Fri Nov 6 11:18:54 GMT 2009

On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 13:16, Alexis Richardson <alexis.richardson at gmail.com> wrote:

>> maybe even based
>> on Tsung framework?
>
> I am not sure what that is ..  Is it a testing harness?

Yes, Tsung is an open-source multi-protocol (HTTP, WebDAV, SOAP,
PostgreSQL, MySQL, LDAP and XMPP) distributed load testing tool written
in erlang, supported by ProccesOne and located here:
http://tsung.erlang-projects.org/. It is nice one, has a quite mature
code and I've used it on my previous job for testing XMPP servers.

I am not familiar with Java, so I would probably prefer to work with
erlangish AMQP client, in particular I would like to develop AMQP plugin
for Tsung environment. I just wanted to know, if somebody already has
done this. :-)

Many thanks for your answer!

    Igor Goryachev              E-Mail/Jabber: igor at goryachev.org