[rabbitmq-discuss] API for Acess Control

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:24:32 GMT 2009

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Matthias Radestock <matthias at lshift.net> wrote:

> Desrie Qi wrote:
>>
>> Do you mean currently is not possible for client to control this by
>> win/web UI for RPC?
>
> You asked about .NET APIs. If you want a win/web UI, then there are existing
> monitoring and "management" UIs that people have written. IIRC some of them
> allow configuration of the broker, rather than just monitoring, but I could
> be wrong. Alexis may have a list somewhere of the UIs we are currently aware
> of.

Indeed...

Desrie,

You can also use a pair of tools called Alice and Wonderland.
Wonderland is a web GUI.  It is a front end for Alice which is a
programmatic HTTP interface for RabbitMQ:
http://willcodeforfoo.com/2009/07/13/announcing-alice/

Links to other tools and blog posts about management are here:
http://delicious.com/alexisrichardson/rabbitmq+management

alexis