[rabbitmq-discuss] intermittent erl.exe crash

JD Conley jdc at hive7.com
Wed Nov 4 17:22:30 GMT 2009

I'm running a Rabbitmq cluster on two Windows Server 2008 machines and am
having an issue with erl.exe crashing occasionally, which sometimes corrupts
the Rabbitmq database forcing me to delete it. Here is the output from
Windows event viewer:

Faulting application erl.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x491190a3,
faulting module beam.smp.dll, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x49118fbd,
exception code 0x40000015, fault offset 0x00010831, process id 0x6e0,
application start time 0x01ca5ce1246bff61.

This was all installed using the Windows bundle version 1.7.0.

Any ideas where to start trying to track this down? I can provide logs,
system information, etc. I'm idling on the IRC channel if anyone wants to
discuss in real time.

Thanks,

JD