[rabbitmq-discuss] dropped messages

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Wed May 27 23:14:06 BST 2009

Mark,

Mark Smith wrote:
> Attached is a zipped Visual Studio 2008 solution. This exhibits the
> problems I am seeing. The code contains a producer.exe and consumer.exe,
> both projects share a sharedTypes.dll.

There is quite a lot of code there besides the invocations of the
RabbitMQ client API. Any chance you could simplify this?

Also, can you hook up the producer and consumer to an instance of our
tracer (http://www.rabbitmq.com/examples.html#tracer), and send me a few
seconds worth of output from the beginning? That will tell us whether
what the client is asking the server to do is matching your intentions,
and whether the server is behaving as expected.

Matthias.