[rabbitmq-discuss] Where too now?

Tim Perrett tperrett at googlemail.com
Wed May 13 12:39:05 BST 2009

Hey Colin,

Im using a scala abstraction that's part of the lift framework project
(which im a committer on). We have dispatcher and sender
implementations I do belive... right now im just trying to bridge the
knowledge gap and figure out what does what. The code is here:

http://is.gd/zsjO

The chap who wrote our implementation (Steve J @ twitter) is not
really active in the team anymore so im just trying to work through
what he's made and fill my knowledge gaps about rabbit mq as I go
along.

Based on my vauge understand right now, the senders shove messages
into the ques and the dispatchers serve messages up to lisening
clients - applications in this case. Does that sound about right?

Cheers, Tim