[rabbitmq-discuss] Headers exchange in RabbitMQ v1.6.0

celldee celldee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:21:08 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to test some Ruby code for a headers exchange example, but
am having no success getting the matching to work. I create the
exchange and bind a queue to it specifying a routing key "h1=a, x-
match=all". Then I publish a message to the exchange specifying a
headers option. The message reaches the queue regardless of the
options that I specify, matching or otherwise.

Has anyone got a working example that I can look at to see where I'm
going wrong? It doesn't matter about the language used.

Regards,

Chris