[rabbitmq-discuss] What Erlang client version with RabbitMQ 1.6.0?

Keith Irwin keith.irwin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:48:13 BST 2009

Matthias--

Thanks for the advice. I checked out a fresh copy of the erlang-client
(and a v1.6.0 version of the server) and didn't see a tag for 1.6.0
and was prepared to use 1.5.X. I decided to use the tip on a whim, and
I was quite surprised that the tip worked! It hadn't in previous tests.

Thanks for applying the tag.

My apologies: I know not to use the tip and have read your many
warnings. I was pretty happy that the tip worked, though. ;)

Next time, I'll try to be a bit more clear, and maybe not write posts
at the end of a long day.

Keith