[rabbitmq-discuss] What Erlang client version with RabbitMQ 1.6.0?

Lynton Grice lynton.grice at logosworld.com
Thu Jun 18 06:54:24 BST 2009

Hi Keith,

Thanks for that, much appreciated. I have downloaded the latest tip of the
client but for some reason this time when I run make I am getting this
error:

"can't find include lib "rabbitmq_server/include/rabbit.hrl"

Last time with version 1.5.5 it compiled fine.....mmmmmm.....

This is what my lib folder looks like:

The server is compiled perfect..for some reason my Erlang environment is not
finding that library.....any ideas?

Thanks

Lynton