[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang cllient libs / new_connection() results in "error on TCP connection <...> from 127.0.0.1

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:41:09 BST 2009

Ingo,

Ingo Kroger wrote:
> I get this error when trying to establish connection to Rabbitmq-Server
> on Ubuntu 9.04 server : {handshake_timeout,frame_header}
Because the Erlang client shares some common libraries with the server,
you need to run compatible versions of both. Updating to the latest
version on the default branch of both the server and client will do the
trick, as will updating to the v1_5 branch of the client if you want to
use a 1.5 series broker.

HTH,

Ben