[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustering Question

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:41:01 BST 2009

Keith

As a matter of practicality we have found that 'eventual delivery'
(ie. what RabbitMQ currently does) combined with various 'lightweight'
forms of replicated flows, makes sense for many HA cases.  If you want
a combination of HA, reliability *and* timely delivery *and*
idempotency, then things get a little more 'fun'.

alexis