[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustering Question

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:11:35 BST 2009

Hi Hugh,
Queue data is not replicated to other members of the cluster (whether it's a
persistent or non-persistent queue), so if a cluster member dies, all queue
data goes poof if it's non-persistent. However, if it is persistent, while
queue data doesn't go poof (still in the log) when you restart the node the
queue data won't auto replay into the cluster.  You'll have to do that
manually.

-J