[rabbitmq-discuss] Monitoring options beyond rabbitmqctl

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Tue Jun 2 16:22:07 BST 2009

I'm getting ready to do some production testing of rabbitmq as a
replacement of ActiveMQ.  Beyond rabbitmqctl, I have not been able to
find any real data stubs for monitoring beyond how to write my own
 Before I go down the road of writing something I wanted to make sure
there was no pre-existing software since the rabbitmq homepage says
"Extensive facilities for management, monitoring, control and
debugging."  I'm not trying to create a flame war, it's just
rabbitmqctl is not really an enterprise level monitoring tool.

I'm hoping I'm missing something, any suggestions?